No products in the cart.
1-2 Bananas (depending on hair length)
2 tbsp. Olive oil
1 cup Mielle
Organics Babassu Oil & Mint Deep Conditioner (your favorite deep
2 tbsp. of Honey
How to Do?
- Cut bananas into small pieces and place inside blinder
- Add olive oil and honey to bananas in blinder
- Add 1 cup of deep conditioner to blinder
- Mix well for 2 minutes or until mixture is consistent
How to Apply?
- Make sure hair is tangle free after
washing with shampoo
- Separate hair into 4 sections
- Apply mixture to one section at a time
and comb through with wide tooth comb from ends to roots.
- After all sections are covered apply
- Leave on for 30 min (sit under dry for
How to Wash It?
- Rinse your hair well with cold water
- Use cleansing conditioner to remove all
banana and other ingredients from hair without stripping hair with shampoo
- Dry and style as desired
Benefits of Banana Hair Condition
- Banana is a natural deep conditioner
- Honey helps to hydrate your hair and is a
natural humectant that moisturizes your hair and promotes hair growth.
- Olive oil gives natural shine and also
helps to deep condition
The benefits of
bananas are not just limited to our health. This is a perfect ingredient to
assist with skin treatments as well as strengthen your hair. Bananas improve
manageability, prevents dandruff, and helps to keep scalp moisturized. This
fruit is rich in potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates and vitamins, which
helps to soften the hair and protect the hairs natural elasticity, which
prevents split ends and breakage. We all dream of thick strong hair and the
potassium that bananas hold help to strengthen and thicken fine hair.